loom and software programming for ICON RACE

Want something for your Metro? Post it here
zowa

loom and software programming for ICON RACE

Post by zowa »

Hello at all :)

i'm search one loom programming for one icon race , and if is possible the software for programming this in my pc .

if you are this for help me : please contact .

seb from france
DevonMetro

Re: loom and software programming for ICON RACE

Post by DevonMetro »

If it is the SuperChips ICON Race i had one a long time ago but took it off as it caused more troubles than it solved. you also need to ensure it is the correct coil version for your car.
As far as i know it is basically an ignition delay line so it allows you to change the ignition advance in a very limited way, and not much else..
I think you would need to contact your nearest Superchips mapper to get this to work properly. I would personally look into emerald if you are looking at going with full custom mapping.
"But it's only a Metro!
zowa

Post by zowa »

Hello DevonMetro , thanks for your response , yes i understand but is for one client , this client are buy the icon race for one vvc engine 145 (i have the mapping icon race for this engine ) but no loom or software ...

i have contact superchips but is no longer sold and no solution for me ( the superchips shop is not ready for help me !!! i don't understand why .. is not cool , is a superchips product !... )

regards

seb
DevonMetro

Post by DevonMetro »

I think really the only option if the client is wanting this to be used is to keep trawling the web (facebook, ebay and here) for a loom and the software. Yes superships make great products....now.....but these kits were from a while ago and weren't that popular as technologies moved on. If it is MEMS3 you may have better luck contacting kmaps and they can remap the ECU. In fact contact them anyway as the guy that runs kmaps did all the programming on MEMS so may be able to help you out.
"But it's only a Metro!