Want something for your Metro? Post it here
Maxfly

Rover 100 Airbag parts

Post by Maxfly »

I so far have the following parts

Airbag
Rover 100 slip ring /squib
Rover 100 steering wheel

I am struggling to find the airbag control module that fits inside the steering wheel along with the wiring and also the airbag compatible wiper /indicator stalks. Had anyone got any of the above parts or seen any for sale at all please? Also do any other models support stalks fit or is it just rover 100 ones?

Thanks for any help
Gary
Metromartin

Re: Rover 100 Airbag parts

Post by Metromartin »

Maxfly wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 pm I so far have the following parts

Airbag
Rover 100 steering wheel

I am struggling to find the airbag control module that fits inside the steering wheel along with the wiring and also the airbag compatible wiper /indicator stalks. Had anyone got any of the above parts or seen any for sale at all please? Also do any other models support stalks fit or is it just rover 100 ones?

Thanks for any help
Gary
The early Rover 200/400 'wedge' from 1993 to 1994 shares the same air bag wheel with the SRS module located inside the steering wheel as the Rover 100. Both have the SRS light on the steering wheel to indentify these wheel as later models the module is located behind the dash and not in the steering wheel, SRS light on the dials too.
Maxfly

Re: Rover 100 Airbag parts

Post by Maxfly »

Metromartin wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:26 pm
Maxfly wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 pm I so far have the following parts

Airbag
Rover 100 steering wheel

Thanks for any help
Gary
The early Rover 200/400 'wedge' from 1993 to 1994 shares the same air bag wheel with the SRS module located inside the steering wheel as the Rover 100. Both have the SRS light on the steering wheel to indentify these wheel as later models the module is located behind the dash and not in the steering wheel, SRS light on the dials too.
Thanks very much, I got hold of one of the modules and changed the connector on the end, only problem now is I put the securing screws for the module and airbag somewhere safe, too safe and can't find them lol